Moodle is an online Learning Platform where students can learn, study, review, and take assessments using a PC, laptop or even a smart phone.
- Click here to access your Moodle learning portal.
- Click Log in
- Enter your username and password
Resetting your password
- Enter your username and then click ‘Forgotten your username or password?‘
- Enter either your Cambridge student number or your email address and click ‘Search’
- Click ‘Continue’ for an email to be sent to you with new login details
- Check your email – include the ‘Spam’ or ‘Junk’ folders
- Follow the instructions in the email
Why is Cambridge Academy of English using Moodle?
- Decreasing our paper usage reduces our environmental impact
- Electronic record keeping and reporting eliminates time-consuming task duplication
- Moodle is fully customisable – we can host our own content, material we have licensed from other providers, or a blend of types, styles
- Moodle is easy to use for students and teachers
- Moodle is accessible anywhere you have internet
- Moodle readily integrates with other electronic systems
- Moodle can ensure security of data, and the validity and integrity of assessments
- There are extensive reporting features