- How can I apply?
- Are there any entry requirements?
- Can I have Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)?
- How much do the courses cost?
- Can I get a refund?
- Am I an international or a domestic student?
- Are there different courses available for international or domestic students?
Apply online. Do it now! Go to our application page
All students must be at least 18 years of age.
English students will be assessed upon enrolment as to the particular level of English or course they are suitable for.
Business students must have completed high school and must demonstrate an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent.
Yes! Please contact us for further information.
Click here for the latest course fee information.
For fee refunds, please refer to our Refund Policy, available on our downloads page.
You are a domestic student if you are:
- an Australian citizen, or
- an Australian permanent resident, or
- in Australia on a Humanitarian visa, or
- a New Zealand citizen.
If none of this applies to you, then you are considered as an international student.
Yes, some courses are not available to international students.